Current promo instruments, immediately available ✓
Purchase our immediately available promotional instruments here, without long waiting times and delivery periods!
Bench cut-off machine from the MSX250 series:
MSX-250 A1 INTL AUTO 400V 50HZ (826-900-220-DS) :
- - Manual and automatic models
- - Oscillating, linear, impulse and cross-cut cutting
- - Wide range of models for cutting wheels up to 432 (500) mm
- - Up to 3 automatic axes (X/Y/Z)
- - Filter system for cleaning the coolant
- - Feedthroughs on both sides for cutting long components
- - Very robust machine construction
- - Mobile circulating cooling system
*** Currently still 1 machine in stock ***
Manual grinding and polishing machine from the PX300 series:
PX-300 B2 Basic model (PKG PX300 G/P MANUAL VARI-SPEED 230V) :
- - Spiral basin design with automatic flushing system for optimal system cleaning.
- - Emergency stop switch stops the system quickly and reliably.
- - Robust system design for industrial use even in harsh environmental conditions.
- - The integrated specimen holding system offers further advantages:
- - Simultaneous preparation of multiple specimens
- - Reproducible grinding with optimized surface quality
*** Currently 4 units in stock ***
Hardness tester / Knoop Vickers from the AMH55 series:
AMH551 LVFDCRI (PKG AMH55 LV110AT V 0.3-30KGF CAM 230V)
- - Fully automatic specimen edge detection with panoptical overview image
- - Area analyses (hardness mapping) with color display of hardness zones
- - Free data logging with support of all software environments
- - Automatic cross table including autofocus
- - High-resolution USB3 camera technology for maximum precision in automatic measurement of all test indentations according to Vickers or Knoop on all material surfaces
- - "High-end" image recognition technology for automatic hardness testing even on difficult or etched material surfaces
- - Cornerstone software with touch screen operation for fast selection of all parameters, test methods or report generation